Surf & Co Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Messageboard for lost members of the old surf.co.nz forum

2 posters

The Story of STUFF - (Thanks dumbell)

groovn
    groovn

The Story of STUFF - (Thanks dumbell) Empty The Story of STUFF - (Thanks dumbell)

Post  groovn Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:44 am

This is a great (admittedly over-simplified yet still accurate) summary of the lifecycle of consumption that we humans have created and are using to systematically destroy our surroundings...

Thanks dumbell for telling me about this... I hope others will watch this, and tell others, and consider this deeply.

So deeply, that they actually begin to change personally... because if YOU don't change - the world won't change.

The Story Of Stuff
    Assjack
    Assjack

The Story of STUFF - (Thanks dumbell) Empty Re: The Story of STUFF - (Thanks dumbell)

Post  Assjack Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:46 pm

Good Stuff affraid Saving our planet is a job for every one of us personally, its time to take responsibility and step up and grow your own and buy what we NEED based on quality not convenience or fashion !
    Fist person to die in the Environmental revolution ...your retail therapist self ! cheers
    groovn
    groovn

The Story of STUFF - (Thanks dumbell) Empty Re: The Story of STUFF - (Thanks dumbell)

Post  groovn Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:38 am

Assjack wrote:Good Stuff affraid its time to take responsibility and step up and grow your own... cheers

I did that in California and Ohio but I'm a daddy now so I let other people do the growing....

oh.

Did you mean vegetables and stuff?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:35 pm