Surf & Co Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Messageboard for lost members of the old surf.co.nz forum

Skate DvD Reviews

scootertrash
    scootertrash

Skate DvD Reviews Empty Skate DvD Reviews

Post  scootertrash Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:27 am

Post em
    scootertrash
    scootertrash

Skate DvD Reviews Empty Re: Skate DvD Reviews

Post  scootertrash Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:27 am

Gravity flow dvd review
    'Gravity skateboard’s' latest offering features a smorgasbord of skateboarding from the latest technical tricks in the skate park including a..Foam pit?

Once you see Yancey Meyer’s section it all becomes clear that much too Tony Hawk’s amazement, back flips are being landed, ‘good on ya Yancey’ out there pushing the envelope.
    It’s not all technical there’s slalom, tow skating, and some high speed downhill runs.
    My section pick is crazy Brazilian Sergio Yuppie charging down hills Coleman sliding and doing some mind numbing spins at high speed.
    The thing that really stands out for me from other skate DVD offerings is the style shown by all. Obviously for this crew it’s not just about the most radical move, you've got to pull it off looking casual. Speaking of style some of the editing and camera work is truly fantastic which keeps it full-on and interesting from go to whoa.
    I can’t wait for what’s next from gravity.

Rating: 8.5/10 diverse and well done long board skateboarding DVD
    Running time: 60 minutes plus 50 minutes of bonus footage.
    Watch when; THE OCEAN IS FLAT BUT YOU IS GONNA GET BARRELLED AND CARVE SOME TARMAC